This is my online portfolio for my Digital Photography 3-4 class.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Aesthetic Experience







We went outside with a clear glass of water as each time green food coloring was dropped into the glass.



For my experience I thought about all the things I have done wrong mixing together with the beautiful, clear and peaceful water. As each drop came in I felt pain and sorrow. Sadness comes over me like pouring rain on a spring day. Everything I have done wrong, things that I regret doing and wish I never done were in this one clear glass. The green coloring spreading around this heart, body, my life all in this one glass. I see someone with darkness filling my life making me a person I despise and never want to be. Could you imagine a world of just pain and hate? With just this one glass that's what it is, a place of hate, and destrution.

No comments: