This is my online portfolio for my Digital Photography 3-4 class.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Shutter Speed








Two things that shutter speed effects is movement and light. Shutterspeed is represented as second and fractions of a second. The modes on the camera that allow for shutter manipulation are the M (Manual), and S (Shutterspeed). The difference between Manual and Shutterspeed is Manual (M) you can change both shutterspeed and aperture manually and Shutterspeed (S) is just for changing the shutterspeed mode. The time to take control of the shutterspeed is when the object/person is in shadow or when something is moving. The first photo I uploaded is with my cell phone and I made a design as you can see it looks like a fish. This created a moving picture creating a neat design using shutterspeed. The next photo is of a girl who is sitting in the library. When we went to the library it was dark in the back so with the shutterspeed I made it brighter.

No comments: